Reyes Beer Division
Join the #1 beer distributor in the United States! We are hiring immediately and offering the following:
- Shift: Full-time, 3rd shift, Sunday – Thursday, with a 6pm start time
- Pay: $13 per hour + paid per case & keg picked
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, vision, 401k & more!
Our warehouse is located in Doral, FL.
Warehouse workers pick and select products, palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Pick and select products, palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts. While performing the duties of this job, warehouse workers frequently stand, walk, bend, squat, twist reach with hands and arms, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 175 pounds in multi-temperature environments ranging from 32F to 100F.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You must have at least 6 months related experience (ie. working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- A candidate must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work any day or shift.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- A High School Diploma or GED
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: